Saturday, May 5, 2007

Flat Stanley tours the world


This year in school I made a Flat Stanley. Flat Stanley is a character from a book. Everyone in my class made a Flat Stanely of their own. We all sent our Flat Stanley's around the world. Here's where my Flat Stanley went:

He visited South Carolina with my mom and dad in February.
He visited Seoul Korea and my cousins Mattie, Michal and Mercy in March.
He visited Chicago and my cousins James and John in March.
He visited Primgahr Iowa and my Grandpa and Grandma in April.
Flat's last stop was in Lincoln Nebraska at my Aunt Jill's in April before he came back home to me, here in Denver Colorado.

I want to thank everyone who gave Flat Stanley a great time on all his visits! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Love Paige

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let Flat Stanely visit all world come and visit egypt
u must involved and improve ur art way
i think u will be famouse art if u keep going