Sunday, April 22, 2007

I might be a vegetarian

I don't like eating animals. I mean I don't like eating dogs and guinea pigs but it still gives me
the creeps when I eat chicken and turkey. I'll definitely turn away a dog or a guinea pig. I had some fried chicken the other day, I had trouble eating it, but I still don't like the feeling that I was eating a chicken, especially the bones. I just think its wrong to eat animals. I might be a vegetarian when I grow up. You might want to think about being one too.

Kendra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra,
You could be a vegetarian now if you want. Just need to add a lot of beans to your diet. Grnadmother Joan

Anonymous said...

u must eating meat because it have protein it`s very important to build a good body , healthy and to be beauty strong girl.u never found it in Vegetables >u must be moderate in eating