Friday, April 20, 2007

Meet the Giffords!


Welcome to our new blog!

We are as follows:

Dave (The dad and husband)
I am a Pastor at a local church and I love to play golf, hike in the mountains, and write.

Rose (The mom and wife)
I am a high school teacher and I love to take baths, play games, and watch The Amazing Race on TV.

Calvin (The Son) Age 12
I am a 7th grader and I love to play basketball and my XBOX 360.

Kendra (The middle child) Age 10
I am a 4th grader and I love( no really love) to read, design houses, and play with animals

Paige (The youngest) Age 7
I am a 2nd grader, and I love to sing, dress up, and read.

In the coming weeks you will have the opportunity to learn more about us and even add your comments to some of our ramblings. We look forward to hearing from some of you and in keeping you all informed about our latest adventures as a family.

Dave, Rose, Calvin, Kendra, and Paige

No comments: